Quit Yer Bitchin':
Being a Yes in a World of No
with Lauren DelVecchio, CPP
In 2016, Lauren’s life changed, by choice, and she began living a Year of Yes, which ultimately became a Life of Yes. It started out as a personal journey, but has attracted national attention and has affected the lives of people all over the United States and has opened her eyes, her mind, and her life to new opportunities, growing her business like never before.
Join Lauren to learn how your attitude can affect your business, and your life. Discover the simple rules to live by that will bring more genuine relationships into your world, growing your network, opening your mind, and improving your bottom line. This class is designed to help us change the way we think about others, about ourselves, and to help us find our “happy.” You will learn how to stop restricting yourself in your work and in your everyday life, and how to open yourself to more opportunities. Lauren’s “no-more-excuses” attitude will give you the perspective to help you make changes that will bring you closer to your goals, and have some amazing stories to tell along the way!
Lauren is a Certified Professional Photographer based out of Farmingdale, Maine and is on the Board for the Maine PPA, and a member of PPANE and PPA. She opened LAD Photography in 2004 and photographs boudoir, seniors, and families, but specializes in weddings and fashion/concept work.
Lauren’s photographic work has earned her several awards, including:
• First place in the General Portraits category of PPA’s district competition
• 2018 PPA Silver Level Photographer of the Year Award
• Two years representing Team USA in the World Photographic Cup,
including 6th place in the world in the portrait category
• A perfect 100 score in the PPA Northeast District Competition 2017
• 2018 PPA Charities Impact Award
• Fourth place in the Grand Imaging Awards at Imaging USA 2018
• The Maine PPA 2018 Maine Wedding Photographer of the Year Award
• The PPA of New England Photographer of the Year for 2017
If you have any questions, contact meeting chair Chris Keeley
Click here for flyer: 6Mar2019_LaurenDelVecchio.pdf